Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teachers Training
Certification Programme Recognised by Yoga Alliance USA
1. 200hrs Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teachers Training on 1st Series- 4 weeks duration
2. 300hrs Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teachers Training on 2nd Series and Plus-6 week Duration
3. 500hrs TTC on Ashtanga Vinyasa is 200hrs + 300hrs- 8 weeks duration
Quick List Of The Course
1. Mysore Style of Ashtanga Yoga -practice with Corrections and Adjustments
2. Yoga Experience required(changes form level to level)
3. Study of Pathanjali Ashtanga Yoga Sutra
4. Study of core points of Ashtanga Vinyasa
5. Study of Mudra , Dristis and Bandhas(gestures and body locks)
6. Pranayama Practice(Science of breath control and channelizing Pranic energy).
7. Meditation-Mastery of mind with higher counciousness and channelizing thought waves.
8. Spirituality-Chanting, Japa, Mantra, Prayer, Shlokas.
9. Yoga Philosophy
10.Structure of Yoga lesson plan, Teaching Practice, verbal Instructions
11. correction and Adjustments class.
Motto of the Yoga Instructors Course
• To bring future Yoga Teachers and to spread yoga at their own premises
• To improve your personal practice and for Yoga Sadana in your own spirit and speed
• To gain Indian yoga Knowledge and adapt its valuable things in your life
Now, Yogadarshanam offers Accommodation to its Yoga students whoever visiting Gokulam , Mysore for short time and long time yoga courses in a clean , comfortable and secure environment above the school as well as besides the school to enjoy yoga training with homely feeling. Accommodation cost range starts from 8,000 rupees to 19,000 rupees for a month from basic to luxurious both private and sharing. The cost depends on season, availability, size, facilities and distance from the school. You get cheaper cost for early bookings.Our School assistant will take care and guide you according to your needs.
What is included in accommodation ?
· Good bed with Pillow , Blanket , Bed spread
· Attached Bathroom ( Western Style ) with toilet
· Hot water and Fan
· Most of the Rooms include study table and chair
· Wardrobe to keep things and clothes
· Common Kitchen / attached Small Kitchen available on demand
· Most of the accommodation includes good Wi-Fi connection
Note: You can accommodate after personal inspection with the help of our assistant upon arrival if you don’t want to reserve. See Packages for more pictures and price.
· Your accommodation is very closer to Shops/ Market / Laundry / Water supply
Hospitals / Baby sitting. Get all these services at your place on a call
· School also attached to a beautiful Green Garden to enjoy free time
· Bicycle / Scooter are also available for rent
· Schools also has facilities to arrange Food on demand with additional charge upon arrival.
. Food costs starts from 60 Rupees and also depends on your food and quantity
Gokulam has lots of mouth watering foods and variety of menu on breakfast , lunch , Dinner both European and Indian style around the school in yoga cafe / restaurant as well as in some home for home made food .
Yogadarshanam leaves responsibility to its students to eat on their choice. Since most of the students have their own personal ethics and choice in food .
So that you can eat your own delicious sathvik yogic food and enjoy .
You can book your Flight Directly to closest International airport – Bangalore Kempegowda International Airport upon landing you can reach School Directly by airport taxi From the school. You also have other options to reach Mysore by Fly Bus / Bus from the airport or train in 3 hours journey. Contact school to book a taxi with safe and trusted driver From the school. If you come by train or bus you need to take Rikshaw to reach school address upon arrival to Mysore bus stand. Mysore Local airport Known as Mandakalli Airport situated 12km From the Mysore city is not servicing currently.
What to Bring ?
You can bring these things with your Personal Luggage’s or you have options to purchase here in Local Gokulam shop.
· Your own yoga Mat
· Towel / Straps / Blocks / Cushions etc If you want
· Good note book or Record Book
· Camera / Recorder to record Lessons for future use if you want
. A passport size photo, photocopy of passport and visa
NOTE: Course price not includes accommodation and Food