Who can take 300 hrs RYS TTC?
• One who has completed 200 hr yoga alliance Teachers Training course from any other school or completed from yogadarshnam Mysore.
• One who has very good practice in Yoga and good foundation.
• One who wishes to teach advance Yoga techniques.
• One who has 200 hr RYS certification and wants to complete RYS 300 Hr in order to become RYT 500 or E-RYT500.
Brief Summary of the 300 Hr RYS TTC
1. Full of 4 weeks + 2 weeks optional intern ship
• Study of Ashtanga Yoga- Mysore style
Study of Longest Flow Practice
Study of many YD Intuitive Knowledge
2. Study of philosophy and very important yoga sutras of the pathanjali Yoga sutra
3. Corrections and adjustments.
4. Modification invention and creativity in Asana practice.
5. Advance Yoga Training and Classes.
• Hip opening
• Back bend
• Leg balance
• Hand balance
• Head balance
6. Special anatomical body opening techniques.
7. Different school of sun salutation and moon salutation for specific stretches and benefits.
8. Importance in props in Yoga(B.K.S Iyengar)
9. Partner or Acro Yoga Advance(optional).
10. Yoga Therapy study.
11. Pre-natal Yoga Training.
12. Chakra- energy centers – balance & healing
13. Advance pranayam practice along with usage of bandhas, breath retentions.
14. Study of Mudra Yoga-Gayathri Mudra.
15. Shat Karma –6 Detoxification.
16. Study of different relaxation techniques- Yoga nidra.
17. Dhyana – Meditation Course
18. Indian And Western Anatomy.
19. Spirituality practice – Sathsanga
20. 2 weeks optional internship to assist and lean subtle things.
Motto of the Yoga Instructors Course
• To bring future Yoga Teachers and to spread yoga at their own premises
• To improve your personal practice and for Yoga Sadana in your own spirit and speed
• To gain Indian yoga Knowledge and adapt its valuable things in your life
Now, Yogadarshanam offers Accommodation to its Yoga students whoever visiting Gokulam , Mysore for short time and long time yoga courses in a clean , comfortable and secure environment above the school as well as besides the school to enjoy yoga training with homely feeling. Accommodation cost range starts from 8,000 rupees to 13,500 rupees for a month from basic to luxurious both private and sharing. The cost depends on season, availability, size, facility and distance from the school. You get cheaper cost for early bookings.Our School assistant will take care and guide you according to your needs upon your booking.
What is included in accommodation ?
· Good bed with Pillow , Blanket , Bed spread
· Attached Bathroom ( Western Style ) with toilet
· Hot water and Fan
· Most of the Rooms include study table and chair
· Wardrobe to keep things and clothes
· Common Kitchen / attached Small Kitchen available on demand
· Most of the accommodation includes good Wi-Fi connection
Note: You can accommodate after personal inspection with the help of our assistant upon arrival if you don’t want to reserve.
Note: Accommodation cost may increase than the price we mentioned here for Last min booking in certain months
Yogadarshanam now started Sathvik Home made Yoga food for our Training students. Food includes a standard recipe served in most of the Ashrama and Yoga school of India. Food Cooked with care and served with love and compassion.1 break fast(Tea/coffee with Roti, Dosa, Idli, Upma, Pongal, etc) and 2 Vegetarian meals(Rice, Chapathi, Vegetables, curry, Subji, Sambar, Curd, with some special dishes) served throughout the Training programme 6 days a week. So that you can book course and Food together in the package.
Gokulam also has lots of mouth watering foods and variety of menu on breakfast , lunch , Dinner both European and Indian style around the school in yoga cafe , restaurant and in some places for home made food .
Students can also take responsibility to eat on their choice if they don’t want to include in PACKAGE Since most of the students have their own personal ethics and choice in food .
So that you can eat your own delicious sathvik/organic/Jain/Vegan/ yogic food and enjoy .
Note: Now we started Packages of COURSE + ACCOMMODATION + FOOD also. Email us , we promise you the best packages at offered able price compare to any Yoga School or place in India.
· Your accommodation is very closer to Shops/ Market / Laundry / Water supply
Hospitals / Baby sitting. Get all these services at your place on a call
· School also attached to a beautiful Green Garden to enjoy free time
· Bicycle / Scooter are also available for rent
· Schools also has facilities to arrange Food on demand with additional charge upon arrival
You can book your Flight Directly to closest International airport – Bangalore Kempegowda International Airport upon landing you can reach School Directly by airport taxi From the school. You also have other options to reach Mysore by Fly Bus / Bus from the airport or train in 3-4 hours journey. Contact school to book a taxi with safe and trusted driver From the school. If you come by train or bus you need to take Rikshaw to reach school address upon arrival to Mysore bus stand. Mysore Local airport Known as Mandakalli Airport situated 12km From the Mysore city is now started to service. You can get internal domestic flight from Chennai, Goa and from Bangalore airport to Mysore.
What to Bring ?
You can bring these things with your Personal Luggage’s or you have options to purchase here in Local Gokulam shop.
· Your own yoga Mat
· Towel / Straps / Blocks / Cushions etc If you want
· Good note book or Record Book
· Camera / Recorder to record Lessons for future use if you want
. A passport size photo and photocopy of passport and visa