---- Select Teacher Training ----200hr Hatha Yoga300hr Hatha Yoga200hr Ashtanga Vinyasa300hr Ashtanga500hr Yoga Training100hrs Prenatal PostnatalOnline/Part-TimeMulti-style YogaGurukula Sadana250hr Teacher Training
I agree to Terms & Policy
Code of Conduct of the Yoga Training Courses - A set of regulations and requisites to guide disciplinary behavior.
1. Please ensure that your meeting minimum prerequisites to apply for Yogadarshanam Training Courses before registering.
2. Yogadarshanam has all the rights to refuse students for any of its training courses, workshops, retreats, etc.
3. Students must pay initial registrations fee on application to enroll for the required courses and balance has to be paid upon arrival before course starts.
4. The information you provided in the registration form must be correct and accurate on your knowledge
5. Fee is not refundable or transferred under any circumference If applicant is accepted and Fee paid at the time of registration on application.
6. Your Course fee will be prepone/postpone or transferred for one time to the upcoming training date only if any emergency and genuine reasons or if you withdraw from the course with a request letter to the director with some additional charge.
7. Training students are responsible for their own travel and accommodation arrangements. (School assistants will help and assist if required).
8. Please discuss the course your are interested in if you have any confusions before registering
9. We respect your concerns, and we answer for all your questions in 24 hrs, very rarely there will be delay but not more than 2 days.
10. Please enter if you have real interest in the system of Ayush Yogadarshanam.
11. Moderate dress code is recommended.
12. Please maintain MOUNA – Silence in the school premises.
13. Decent and dignified behaviors are expected from all the students inside and outside the school premises. Loud speaking, hugging partners, speaking indecent words, practice of any other style and systems are strictly prohibited inside the school premises.
14. Regularity and Punctuality is strictly maintained to enhance deep learning, absence of more than 2 days in a month with out any genuine reasons or illness need to take missed class on penalty for certification courses.
15. Follow the timings precisely, Delay of more than 3 classes in a month will lead to cancellation.
16. Students need to pass minimum of 60% assessment of performance, attendance, etc., in order to award certificate according to school and yoga alliance.
17. If your unable to attend the class in case of illness or other issues, please inform to the Director or Teacher to help you.
18. Don’t laugh and talk during the class to maintain the yogic discipline.
19. All doubts and questions are asked in free time politely. If necessary with a prior appointment.
20. Yoga students must ensure the protection of the Ayush Yogadarshanam Copy Rights.
21. No any kind of disobedience allowed in the school.
22. Respect your Yoga Master and Yoga Mates inside and outside the class.
23. Please avoid touching Yoga Teachers and using his belongings for any purposes.
24. No students are authorized to re-sell seats of the any Training Program-me of the Ayush Yogadarshanam.
25. Ayush Yogadarshanam reserves all the rights to dismiss student who permits access to unregistered trainee.
26. Ayush Yogadarshanam students should not distribute or permit any of the Training Manuals, Books, Materials to a third party.
27. School has uniform fee structure to every one, even though school reserves rights to offer special discounts and concision to a group or a individuals based on several factors.
28. $150 has to be paid to the lost or damaged certificate with a request latter to the Director.
29. We are not responsible for loose of any travel arrangements due to any issues.
30. School suggests everybody to follow healthy way to the happy life with comfortable food and life style.
31. All our Training Course has immense Knowledge and information. Hence, We advise you to set your mind and be open to receive.
32. Yogadarshanam is open to receive suggestions and feedback but not criticize.
33. We look forward from all yogis to be clean and pure with yoga mat, cloths, etc.,
When you enroll for our Training Courses, you affirm that you abide and comply these code of conducts with full of your knowledge and understanding. If failed the director of the Ayush Yogadarshanm has all the rights to take action against to you
I am happy and Understood