Pranayama has two words “Prana” and “Ayama”.
“Prana” is Universal vital force. Everything is occupied by prana hence it is Universal and it is vital force because essential to live. Without that things are called non living. Hence Prana is so important among all needs like food, water etc.
“Ayama” means ‘Control’. There are 10 pranas for diffrent body functions and 2 para pranas for higher yogic virtues.
Yogi Measures his life span in terms of number of his breaths, not by age
In one word it is Science of breath or controlling all pranas of our body by channelizing it through 72,000 energy paths called Nadis to boost health and life span.
- Vibhagya Svasana – For Lungs capacity and volume
- Nadi Shodhana – Purification of nadis from any blockages
- Bhastrika – Heating, Regulating
- Anuloma and Viloma – Work on Solar and lunar system
- Surya Bhedana and Chandra Bhedana – Correct your body and mind imbalance
- Sitali, Sitkari and Sadantha – Cooling your system
- Ujjayi – Energize and stimulate
- Bhramari – Calm down and heal
Meditation is 7th Limb of Ashtanga Yoga to channelize all thought waves in one direction by witnessing a object or by conscious observation.
Mind is there in every cells. Hence it can bring changes in cells with new vibration and improve health. Modern life style and rat race made mind piece, Piece….! and also many mental issues such as stress, depression, anxiety and so on. Then where is PEACE?.
“Mind your mind and say never mind”
Come and join this class to rediscover your latent facilities of your mind and start journey within to find answers to all your questions.
Meditation will bring integrity between body and mind. It is a tool for self realization and power for self awareness with full of joy and bliss.
- TM Meditation
- Prana Meditation
- Japa Meditation
- Chakra Meditation