100 hrs pre-natal and post-natal yoga teacher training is to become a successful pre-natal yoga teacher. This training course will give you additional skills and knowledge to take yoga classes for pregnant women in your yoga professional learning this course will give you great support in this competitive world.
Pre-natal yoga teacher training certification is accredited by yoga alliance (RPYS) will provide recognization to teach prenatal yoga globally. This is a unique and special teachers training to reach more widely in your yoga teaching.
- This instructors course is two months long.
- Yoga certification gives eligibility of RYT 500 and load trainer.
- You learn yoga system thoroughly with greater knowledge.
- 1st month course focuses on contents of the 200 hrs yoga training course.
- 2nd month course focus on contents of the 300 hrs yoga training course.
- You will learn different yoga concepts from beginners to advance, step by step with a perfect schedules.
- 2 months dedication and involvement will give you greater transformation. So that this is recommended for self transformation to overcome stress, fearness, anxiety etc.
- This is best training course to boost your health with high immunity and good concentration with more mental clarity and peace of mind.
- This to change yourself and change others with high standard of life skills through yoga practice.
- You will learn our complementary course like, mudra, yoga, yoga therapy, prenatal & postnatal yoga, kids yoga through Aero yoga more thoroughly.
- You can expect more perfection in your asana practice and more sharpness in your knowledge.
This course is not for you, if you are suffering from knee arthritis, sever back pain or neck pain. If this is the case your may join our yoga therapy practice.
First Month Schedule
5.50am – Be in the Shala and Mouna.
6.00am to 7.30am – Breathing exercises, Loosening exercises, Sun Salutation, General Asana Practice and Relaxation.
7.30am to 8.30am – Pranayama and Meditation Practice.
8.30am to 9.30am – Break Fast.
9.30am to 10.30am – Pre-natal and Post-natal Yoga Practice (10 to 12 week days).
10.30am to 12.15pm – Yoga theory About structure, teaching methodologies for a week.
12.15 to 2.30pm – Lunch break.
2.30 pm to 3.30pm – Theory and Anatomy for a week.
3.30pm on-wards Self study And Rest.
- Schedule may Subject to change.
- Saturday morning Shat Kriya And Sunday is full rest.
- 2 to 3 hours daily Self Study is suggested.
- Teaching practice and practical will be given Personally or in the group.
- Written exam on theory will be given at the end.
- Prenatal yoga training is given with our Regular teachers training.
- Any additional hours can be engaged on demand
* 2nd of every Month.
Only our yoga teachers training course covers additional knowledge freely and separately for our yoga teachers during yoga TTC to make you confident and comfortable to handle all kind of yoga students in the class. School is very proud that this is first and best opportunity in India only from us provided.
- Yoga Therapy Sessions – Theory and Practical on most common diseases to handle patients in the class.
- Pregnancy Yoga Training – Pre-conception, Prenatal stage and Postnatal stage in detail to handle pregnant women in the class.
- Kids Yoga Training with Acro Yoga Techniques – to manage children in the yoga class.
- Mudra Yoga – study of gestures to treat health issues when some one is not able to do yoga postures and exercises.
- Its is not a just title here but a standard Course what other school covers with high PRICE.
- FREE and It is optional if you don’t want study burden.
- Manuals and hand charts are included.
- Courses are covered with special schedule. So, Don’t engage in any activities during our TTC.
- Certificates are provided on demand with certification charges.
The course includes 30 days of standard accommodation with a fan, bed, pillow, net, water and western toilet. Homemade vegetarian food for 3 meals will be served throughout your stay. Fasting or fruit can be consumed on Sunday from the student side for best cleansing and to benefit more from the course.
A practical and theory test will be conducted at the end of the course. You will receive a 500-hour Yogadarshanam certificate accredited by Yoga Alliance, USA. You will be a proud yoga teacher to life a sport of yoga with your own yoga journey.
We suggest you to register your course for your convenient dates and start to work on preparatory materials sent to you. We also share video links to practice without any injuries till you come to the shala. Best book to refer is light on yoga by B.K.S Iyengar.